Pages

05 August 2014

Colours love


It would appear Tuesday is definitely going to be a colour day over here. Although my personal style is rather simple (well, ok, most of the time), I do love colour. And creating hair pieces is probably my way of expressing that.
I will tell you more about them in due course (working on it!), for now though let's talk colour.

Do you have a favourite? Or is it a mixture that you like? There are so many options. I am currently geeking out on Pantone View and the Design Seeds blog. Seriously, if you haven't had a chance to look through these, you're missing out. Pantone does charge for a subscription, but there is a 30 day trial available so you can see what it's all about.

Things to admire right now

Pinterest search

So simple, yet so beautiful. Probably impractical as they are, but who cares?

Source

The blues, the pinks, the *gasp* gorgeousness.... Simple, yet fun

Source

This image is not helping my irrational wishing for a typewriter.

Source

It's been a while since I've knitted or crocheted for that matter.... This is making me wanna start again. What do you think?

Source

Eat or not to eat...that is the question.

Source

I wish I had the guts to colour my hair in pastel. Maybe, one day.


Tell me about your favourites. Who knows, maybe I make a piece to your directions? Go wild... ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment