Pages

29 July 2014

Colours and Changes


I know, I changed it again. But I like it better now. It was ... as you'd say "work in progress". I may change it again at some point but right now, we're good.

Today I have reserved a printer to pick up tomorrow. I am actually excited about this, as it means I will be able to transfer my doodles onto my laptop and make sure they are perfect for sending away to all the lovely people that may like them. Also, I like gadgets, but we'll get to that at some point in the future.

What I'm really excited about is the colour trends that are coming up for our colder months... especially the Tints! Or, as the lovely report from Pantone states "Soft sage, cameo pinks, palma violet and muted pale blue were favorites in the mix of boy-girl silhouettes and precise minimal pieces."



 



How gorgeous is this?

Excited much!

No comments:

Post a Comment